Monday 9 February 2015

Nail Polish Haul

I haven't bought myself any new nail polish for months! My last nail polish purchase was a gift for someone else! I've been having new polish withdrawal! So today, I went for it, I went for it a little too much, but I've treated myself to a big bunch of new polish!





I bought, 5 of the new Models Own chrome polishes, 4 Miss Sporty colours and two MoYou stamping nail art sets. I've been wanting to grab the chrome polishes since they first came out and they were my main reason for polish shopping today! The Miss Sporty polishes were just a random purchase cause I like the colours and they were on offer at 2 for £3. My last polish purchase was a MoYou stamping nail art set for my friend for her birthday and since then I've been wanting to get one for myself!

In the MoYou stamping set you get 3 shades of MoYou nail lacquer, White Knight, Black Knight and Deep Ocean in the "The Pro" set and White Knight, Cool Pool and Sweet Lips in the "Princess" set. You also get 2 stamping plates, a stamp and a scraper.





The Models Own chrome colours I bought are Gold, Rose, Cerise, Mauve and Blue. I love them so much already! They're gorgeous and I can't wait to create some manis with them! They look great with only one layer of polish and they dry really quickly! They're so shiny and beautiful.





The Miss Sporty polishes don't have their own cool polish names unfortunately. I bought a purple a green a blue and a yellow. I just liked the colours and for £1.50 they were hard to resist. They're really nice polishes but they're not the easiest to apply. They're quite streaky even with 2/3 coats. I'm sure I'll find a use for them though.





So there we have it, everything I bought today, I can't wait to play with it all! Time to get creative!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment