Thursday 5 February 2015

Polish Review: Light Blue by Seventeen

I was bought this nail polish for Christmas. It's called Light Blue and is from the Colour Carnival collect by Seventeen from Boots. They have a wide range of colours in this collection and they're selling them for £1.99!

This polish has a wide, flat brush, I love these brushes, they're great for applying polish without getting brush stroke marks.

The polish went on really nicely, it was smooth and there were no streaks. It gives really nice coverage with just one coat, it's not completely opaque with one coat, but it's not far off.


This is the polish after two coats, completely opaque and streak free! It also has a gorgeous shine to it!


I was really impressed with this polish, it's really easy to apply and it looks great. For £1.99 I really wasn't expecting much but this polish is brilliant! I'll definitely be buying more colours in this range.

I wore this polish for three days before I had to take it off to go to work and it was still looking great, there was a couple of chips but nothing major. The shine was still there, I was even asked by a friend if I had been to have my nails done professionally!

This is a great polish in a lovely colour at a really affordable price!

Rachel x


No comments:

Post a Comment