Thursday 12 February 2015

Chrome Love

I wanted to use my new chrome polishes in a mani and since Valentines day is coming up and I love these polishes what better way to use them?







Chrome Love





For this mani you will need:

  • white polish
  • 3 shades of pink/purple polishes
  • dotting tool




Start by painting all your nails white.





Then with your first pink/purple polish start dotting your nails, do this one colour at a time to build up the dots. Start with bigger dots at the tip and smaller dots towards your cuticles.





Keep adding more dots in the different shades and sizes until you're happy.





















On my ring finger, I first painted a pink heart outline. I then randomly filled this in with different coloured dots.




And there we have it, a quick and simple valentines mani using my fave polishes.





I love the shine the Models Own chromes give off!

The polishes I used in this mani were:

  • Boots Natural Collection - Nail Tip Whitener
  • Models Own - Chrome Cerise
  • Models Own - Chrome Rose
  • Models Own - Chrome Mauve
Much love!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment